The largest Pard'ners incuts, these massive size 6 shapes will draw eyes from across the gym and serve as a perfect base to a cluster of smaller shapes. These shapes feature enough incut be prime targets for big, dynamic movements while presenting a lower profile than the size 6 blocks, rewarding precision. Use them in conjunction with the Size 6 Blocks to set jams, kneebars, and other body position dependent moves, or pair them with other Pard'ners to create clusters of shapes drawing climbers towards your route.
About the Pard'ners
• All Pard'ners have 4 sides and a top and come in one of 2 basic shapes: blocks and incuts
• Blocks are protrusions that stick off the wall with a relatively high z-axis aspect ratio
• Incuts have at least one side that is incut, sometimes as many as 3 sides are incut
• All sides of every Pard'ner hold are inclined at one of 5 standard angles of TILT (0, 15, 30, 45, or 60 degrees from vertical)
• Because TILT is standardized and limited to only 5 possible angles, the holds easily fit together as blockers, stacks, and clusters. Other shapes intended as blockers in the market have up to 10 options for angles and makes it hard to find matches.
• Larger sets (size 6 and size 5 Blocks) are bolt on only and can be used as an anchor point (initial hold) for building clusters
• Due to their relatively high aspect ratio and number of incuts, Pard'ners excel at setting easy and moderate climbs on less than vertical to slightly overhanging terrain. Pard'ners lend themselves well to very difficult climbs on steep overhangs and roofs